Tuesday 18 March 2014

http://www.en.aljazeerasport.tv/ and http://www.beinsports.tv/

http://www.en.aljazeerasport.tv/ and http://www.beinsports.tv/

I signed up at these two sites separately but now whenever I go to aljazeerasport website it sends me to beinsport, so looks like they are one and the same.


What do they offer?

Well it really depends. Beinsport works by packages and so depending on what package you get, depends on the channels and the price.

basic sports package:
Ch 7HD
Ch 8HD
Ch 9HD
Ch 10HD
AR Channels
This is most top league games.

Full Sports Package:
Ch 1HD
Ch 2HD
Ch 3HD
Ch 4HD
Ch 5HD
Ch 6HD
Ch 7HD
Ch 8HD
Ch 9HD
Ch 10HD
Ch 11HD
Ch 12HD
Ch 13HD
Ch 14HD
Ch 15HD
AR Channels
EN Channels
FR Channels
ES Channels
(FOX , NBA - depends on the time of year)

I would give a 7/10 in this section

How is the layout and ways to view?

Again this depends, the full Sports Package plays on multi-screens. (T.V, Laptop/PC, Android, Apple devices)
the Basic one doesn't.
Viewing though on Laptop/PC is very nice and clean, a big viewing area and channels listed underneath the stream area.
I did try this service on android and did not have much luck with it, but have been informed that it has been greatly improved since then.
Based on my experiences,

I would give a 9/10 in this section.

So does it work?

Again this ALSO depends. Unless you live in :
Algeria
Bahrain
Chad
Iraq
Jordan
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
Lebanon
Libya
Mauritania
Morocco
Oman
Palestine (Gaza Strip not Israel)
Qatar
Sudan
Syria
Tunisia
UAE
Yemen
You will have to use a VPN, and so your speeds will only be as good as your VPN Provider.
Hard to really rate this section - but
1. I hate having to rely on a VPN
2. Good VPN Providers cost money

I would give a 6/10 in this section

How much does it cost?

You guessed it - it depends.
1. prices change depending on what country you select
2. prices change depending on the package
3. prices change depending on when you sign up

I believe (if I remember correctly) a Full Sports Package  (a season ticket or 12 months)  is roughly $145
I cant remember how much the basic is.
The main problem with this service is that if you want to watch anything, it has to be in your subscription package or you will have to upgrade. And in order to get the same service as you get from other websites you will have to be paying for the highest package, and then pay for a VPN on top of that.

I would give a 4/10 in this section

Final say:

This is basically the Arab version of skygo. They are a proper legit company. However just like any legit company they feel like they can screw you over, by charging more money for packages that unless you don't support a team, and just want to watch a football game, you will have to get the full package - not that this is necessarily a bad thing though.
The actual one thing that I don't like is that you have to use a VPN.

My final rating would have to be a 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment